Prepare your palate for three days of food, music, art and much more as the 26th Annual Taste of Dallas returns July 13 – July 15 to Fair Park in Dallas. Housed in a 150,000 square foot indoor and air conditioned area, the Taste of Dallas remains DFW’s largest tasting event and will host activities for the entire family.
Families can sample food from over 60 Dallas restaurants as well as several food trucks, in an all-new feature called Taste Curbside. In addition to food and drinks, Taste of Dallas will offer visitors a taste of the local art and music scene. Guests have the chance to listen to live music at the Taste Music Stage and view new and emerging artists at the Artist and Crafter’s Enclave.
Just for pint-sized foodies, Kids’ Taste Town is an interactive food-themed experience for children of all ages. With more than 70,000 sq. ft., every kid will relish in the wall-to-wall fun of carnival rides, demonstrations, games and activities that can only be found at Taste of Dallas. But that’s not all is the not-to-be-missed The Sweet Factory – a place to eat, taste and experience tasty treats and perhaps learn a little something too!
To sweeten the pot, Taste of Dallas has created a special promotion for families on Friday, July 13 with Family Fun Night! Kids can bring their parents and get them in for free with a true family-centric event in air-conditioning… But it’s not just about the food!
Come for the:
- Spectacular midway rides & Fun Zone
- Interactive Petting Zoo & Live Animal Shows
- Meet & Greets with your favorite characters
- Hands on activities, arts & crafts, games and family safety exhibits
- Kid’s Cooking Demonstrations with chefs!
- Watermelon Eating Contest A portion of the proceeds from the Taste of Dallas benefit the American Heart Association and their mission to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. For more information, please visit www.tasteofdallas.org.
Friday, July 13th – 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Saturday, July 14th – 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m . Sunday, July 15th – 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Fair Park 3600 Grand Avenue Dallas, TX 75210 Admission $8 | Parking $12 www.tasteofdallas.org